Sophos is a global leader in next generation cybersecurity, protecting more than 500,000 businesses and millions of consumers in more than 150 countries from the most advanced cyber threats. Based on threat intelligence, AI and machine learning from SophosLabs and Sophos-AI, Sophos offers a broad portfolio of advanced products and services to protect users, networks and endpoints from ransomware, malware, exploits, phishing and a variety of other cyberattacks. Sophos offers Sophos Central, a single, integrated and cloud-based management console. It is at the heart of an adaptable cybersecurity ecosystem with a central data lake serving a variety of open API interfaces available to customers, partners, developers and other cybersecurity vendors.
Added value as a success factor
Sophos helps 100 million users in over 150 countries and more than 400,000 companies protect their endpoints and networks. For increasingly complex IT infrastructures, Sophos’s interconnected endpoint, network, cloud and security services products provide IT security that is easy to use while working perfectly together across all areas.
- Certified Sophos specialists in sales, consulting and professional services
- High availability and short response times
- Fast preparation of quotations
- Consulting, sizing and configuration
- Renewal tracking
- Partner portal (orders, projects, MSP contracts)
- Alternative financing models
- Your personal security contact for business development (Channel Development Manager)
- Presentation of new programmes
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Positioning / Networking
- Business planning
- Potential analysis
- Education and training
- Lead generation and project development
The TIM Solution Centre | TSCcreates optimal planning security
enables insightful tests and demonstrations.
provide practical insights and create optimal planning reliability. This allows you to prepare projects optimally.