SingleSign On to the TIM ecosystem:
- Exclusive Channel Information
- Early Access to events
- 24x7 order/project tracking, MSP contracts and much more.
LogoutLogin TIM Portal
TIM Partner News
You do not have a login yet? Request now!
You are not a TIM partner ?Register here!
Work securely on the move with
Smartphones and tablets
About Materna Virtual Solution
Materna Virtual Solution, a company of the Materna Group, is a software manufacturer specialising in secure mobile applications with headquarters in Munich and a development site in Berlin.
The company develops and distributes the applications SecurePIM, SecureCOM and the security architecture SERA for iOS and Android. SecurePIM enables encrypted and user-friendly mobile working. Public authorities can communicate with smartphones and tablets at the security level SECRET – FOR OFFICE USE ONLY (VS-NfD) and at the security level NATO RESTRICTED.
For businesses, SecurePIM ensures the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on mobile devices and thus reduces the risks of punishable GDPR violations and loss of company data.
Materna Virtual Solution was founded in 1996 and employs around 100 people. All Materna Virtual Solution products bear the trust mark “IT Security made in Germany” of the TeleTrust-IT-Bundesverband IT-Sicherheit e.V. (German IT Security Association).
Added value as a success factor
SecurePIM enables encrypted and user-friendly mobile working. Authorities can communicate with smartphones and tablets at “SECRET – FOR OFFICE USE ONLY” (VS-NfD) and NATO RESTRICTED levels. For businesses, SecurePIM ensures the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on mobile devices and thus reduces the risks of punishable GDPR violations and loss of company data.
- Materna Virtual Solution Specialists (Certified SEs for the security product area)
- High availability and short response times
- Fast preparation of quotations
- Project registration
- Consulting, sizing and configuration
- Renewal tracking
- Partner portal (orders, projects, MSP contracts)
- Alternative financing models
- Your personal contact for business development (Channel Development Manager)
- Presentation of new programmes
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Positioning / Networking
- Business planning
- Potential analysis
- Education and training
- Lead generation and project development
- Free pre-sales advice
- Sizing through analysis of the IT environment
- Installation, implementation and trouble shooting
- Training and certification
- Materna Virtual Solution | Individual support on request
- SecurePIM live demo
- Free test licences for certified partners