Arcserve is a leading provider of data backup, recovery and business continuity solutions. Founded in 1983, Arcserve provides comprehensive solutions for virtual and physical environments, both on-premise and on the cloud. Today, businesses in over 150 countries rely on Arcserve’s award-winning solutions to help them avoid the risk of data loss and extended downtime, while reducing the cost and complexity of data backup and recovery.
Added value as a success factor
Arcserve helps today’s mid-sized and distributed businesses protect their valuable corporate data. With over 35 years of experience and expertise in backup and disaster recovery and specialist in-house development, Arcserve solutions deliver compelling results in protecting critical data, systems and applications – virtually, physically and in the cloud. Arcserve partners with industry leaders such as AWS and Microsoft to develop unique information protection solutions.
We accelerate your business
- Your personal Arcserve specialist
- High availability and short response times
- Quick quotation
- Project registration
- Consulting, sizing and configuration
- Renewal tracking
- Partner portal (orders, projects, MSP contracts)
- Alternative financing models
We support your business development
- Your personal contact for business development (Channel Development Manager)
- Presentation of new programmes
- Evaluation of new technologies
- Positioning / Networking
- Business planning
- Potential analysis
- Education and training
- Lead generation and project development
We accompany your projects
- Free pre-sales advice
- Installation, implementation and trouble shooting
- Sales and technical training
- Trained and experienced staff in consulting and professional services
- TIM Solution Centre
Our TIM Solution Centre | TSC
creates optimal planning certainty
Test settings and demo equipment
Mobile equipment, completely pre-installed in flight cases, will enable you to provide informative tests and demonstrations anywhere. Plug-and-play is sufficient.
give practical insights and create optimal planning certainty. Allowing you to optimally prepare projects.