Workshop | Live configuration of SFOS
31. December 2030 Date on request | Sophos | TIM | Dates | Security | Engineering | TechnikTo the Info Desk
SingleSign On to the TIM ecosystem:
- Exclusive Channel Information
- Early Access to events
- 24x7 order/project tracking, MSP contracts and much more.
LogoutLogin TIM Portal
TIM Partner News
You do not have a login yet? Request now!
You are not a TIM partner ?Register here!
Join our three-hour virtual workshop on Sophos Firewall and accompany our TIM Consultant from the first steps incl. Unboxing and registration of a Sophos Firewall up to its final configuration with the latest version of SFOS. Be there live when our consultant performs the necessary settings for commissioning a Sophos Firewall.
We have prepared these topics for you:
- Creating the Sophos and Central account
- Unboxing, commissioning and registration of the Sophos Firewall
- Presentation of the Control Center and reporting
- Registering the firewall in Sophos Central
- Implementation of
- Network settings (interface and VLANs, zones and access rules, DHCP & DNS, Dynamic DNS)
- Routing (Static Routing & Gateways)
- Ruleset Settings (Firewall Rules & DNAT Rules / DNAT Wizard)
- VPN configuration (IP sec remote, SSL remote, clientless access)
- Q & A
The workshop is especially aimed at consultants and system engineers who want to learn more about using and getting started in the Sophos SFOS world.
Places are limited. The rule is: first come, first served!