Virtual Firewall as a Service: setup & configuration of a Sophos virtual firewall for MSPs
31. December 2030 Date on request | Sophos | TIM | Dates | Managed Services | Security | Engineering | Pre-Sales | TechnikTo the Info Desk
SingleSign On to the TIM ecosystem:
- Exclusive Channel Information
- Early Access to events
- 24x7 order/project tracking, MSP contracts and much more.
LogoutLogin TIM Portal
TIM Partner News
You do not have a login yet? Request now!
You are not a TIM partner ?Register here!
In this three-hour workshop, we will show you how to deploy a Sophos virtual firewall for the MSP business and what steps to take for an initial configuration. To start, we’ll give you an overview of the Sophos Partner Dashboard for MSP, as well as MSP Connect Flex licensing. Then join our TIM consultant live as he rolls out a Sophos virtual firewall in VMware, as well as its initial setup, and learn the basic configurations for an immediate start to your MSP firewall business.
- Sophos Partner Dashboard for MSP
- MSP Connect Flex licensing options
- Sizing a virtual firewall
- Rolling out a Sophos virtual firewall in VMware
- Initial Setup & Firewall Initial Configurations
- Sophos Central Firewall Management
- Synchronized Security
- High Availability
- Q & A
This workshop is specifically designed for consultants, system engineers and PreSales staff interested in gaining insight into Sophos virtual firewall solutions for MSP and their setup. Please register in time – places are limited.