TIM AKADEMIE | Data Center Competence, Virtualization Module, BASIC
31. December 2030 Date on request | TIM | Dates | Backup | Archive | HCI | Network | Security | Server | Storage | Engineering | Pre-Sales | Sales | Technik | VertriebTo the Info Desk
SingleSign On to the TIM ecosystem:
- Exclusive Channel Information
- Early Access to events
- 24x7 order/project tracking, MSP contracts and much more.
LogoutLogin TIM Portal
TIM Partner News
You do not have a login yet? Request now!
You are not a TIM partner ?Register here!
Extensive knowledge of IT fundamentals is essential for almost all employees in the IT industry. Unfortunately, it happens quickly that gaps open up, just by the sheer scope of the subject area itself. Or the learned knowledge is simply outdated due to the ever faster development in the entire IT. Even for career changers from other industries, it is immensely difficult to independently acquire profound knowledge from the almost infinite sources in order to be able to advise customers optimally.
TIM Data Center training includes Basic and Advanced courses as well as individual modules with a technological focus, which can also be booked separately.
You can find the Data Center training concept here.
Content: Definition and types
- Conceptual overview of current technologies on the market and their use
- Development of consulting competence
Target group: open
Participants: Minimum 2 / Maximum 8 people
The seminar can also take place flexibly on your premises.
Feel free to contact us to coordinate appropriate details.