TIM AKADEMIE | Data Center Competence Basic Plus (package with 6 modules)
31. December 2030 Date on request | TIM | Dates | Network | Security | Server | Storage | Pre-Sales | Sales | VertriebTo the Info Desk
SingleSign On to the TIM ecosystem:
- Exclusive Channel Information
- Early Access to events
- 24x7 order/project tracking, MSP contracts and much more.
LogoutLogin TIM Portal
TIM Partner News
You do not have a login yet? Request now!
You are not a TIM partner ?Register here!
Extensive knowledge of IT fundamentals is essential for almost all employees in the IT industry. Unfortunately, it happens quickly that gaps open up, just by the sheer scope of the subject area itself. Or the learned knowledge is simply outdated due to the ever faster development in the entire IT. It is also immensely difficult for career changers from other industries to independently acquire profound knowledge from the almost infinite sources in order to be able to advise customers optimally.
TIM Data Center training includes Basic and Advanced courses as well as individual modules with a technological focus, which can also be booked separately.
You can find the Data Center training concept here.
Server BASIC module
- Definition and category
- Server specific components – Ex: IPMI, RAID, TPM etc.
IT Network BASIC Module
- Definition, types and topologies
- Components and protocols
Storage BASIC module
- Definition, structure and hardware components
- DAS, NAS, SAN
- Data reduction concepts
- Snapshot technology
Data Management BASIC Module
- Conceptual and technical measures for data management and backup
Virtualization BASIC Module
- Definition and types
Security BASIC module
- Definition, attack scenarios and protective measures
Objective: Development of consulting competence, conceptual overview of current technologies on the market and their use Sensitization towards the topic of cybersecurity
Target group: Sales and pre-sales (beginners)
Participants: Minimum 2 / Maximum 8 people