TIM AKADEMIE | Data Center Competence ADVANCED (package with 3 modules)
31. December 2030 Date on request | TIM | Dates | Network | Server | Storage | Engineering | TechnikTo the Info Desk
SingleSign On to the TIM ecosystem:
- Exclusive Channel Information
- Early Access to events
- 24x7 order/project tracking, MSP contracts and much more.
LogoutLogin TIM Portal
TIM Partner News
You do not have a login yet? Request now!
You are not a TIM partner ?Register here!
Extensive knowledge of IT fundamentals is essential for almost all employees in the IT industry. Unfortunately, it happens quickly that gaps open up, just by the sheer scope of the subject area itself. Or the learned knowledge is simply outdated due to the ever faster development in the entire IT. It is also immensely difficult for career changers from other industries to independently acquire profound knowledge from the almost infinite sources in order to be able to advise customers optimally.
TIM Data Center training includes Basic and Advanced courses as well as individual modules with a technological focus, which can also be booked separately.
You can find the Data Center training concept here.
Server ADVANCED module
- Hardware components and functionalities – Ex: CPU, RAM, GPU etc.
IT Network ADVANCED Module
- Operating modes and models (ISO OSI)
- Subnetting, routing
- Special functionalities – e.g. Jumbo Frames, VLAN, Link Aggregation
Storage ADVANCED module
- Storage protocols and architectures (FC, FCoE, iSCSI)
- Special concept – e.g.: object storage, HCI, cloud
Objective: Better understanding of technical contexts and structures as well as deeper insights into concepts and infrastructures.
Target group: Technical staff as well as sales and pre-sales (experienced)
Participants: Minimum 2 / Maximum 6 people
The seminar can also take place flexibly on your premises.
Feel free to contact us to coordinate appropriate details.