ExaGrid today announced that it set a new record for bookings and revenue in Q4 ended December 31, 2021. This achievement builds on record-breaking Q1, Q2 and Q3 2021 quarters in which ExaGrid grew both bookings and revenue to a new all-time high.
ExaGrid’s revenue increased 36% over Q4 2020 and 39% for 2021 compared to 2020. In addition, ExaGrid was cash positive in all 4 quarters of 2021.
ExaGrid added a record 174 new customers in Q4 2021, including 49 six-figure and 2 seven-figure new customer contracts, and has more than 3,200 active customers using ExaGrid Tiered Backup Storage to protect their data.
- Strong competitive win rate of 75%
- More than 170 new customers acquired
- Record sales in the USA, Canada, Latin America, EMEA and APAC
- 49 New customer contracts in the six-figure range
- 2 New customer contracts in the seven-digit range
- Company remains cash positive in last 5 quarters
- More than 3,200 customers protect their data with ExaGrid Tiered Backup Storage
Winner of 9 industry awards in Fall 2021, in the following categories:
- Storage Awards “The Storries XVIII” – Enterprise Backup Hardware Vendor of the Year
- Storage Awards “The Storries XVIII” – Immutable Storage Company of the Year
- Network Computing Awards – Company of the Year
- Network Computing Awards – Bench Tested Product of the Year
- Network Computing Awards – Storage Product of the Year
- Network Computing Awards – The Return on Investment award
- SDC Awards – Vendor Channel Program of the Year
- SDC Awards – Storage Hardware Innovation of the Year
- SDC Awards – Storage Company of the Year